Attic Conversion Experts
Take advantage of over half-a-century of renovation experience
Next to basements, renovating an attic is the best way to turn unused empty space into useful living space: for a new bedroom, playroom, attic, home office, or recreational area An attic conversion is a particularly attractive option if you have a large attic space or a home with a steep roof pitch. Chances are as you start to eye the space above your head for a possible renovation, you have lots of questions:
- How much will my attic conversion cost?
- What structural issues need to be considered?
- What kind of building permits do I need?
- What could my new attic design look like?
- What kind of experience and qualifications should my contractor have?
- How will a large project like this be managed?
- What should an attic conversion plan include?
- How long will my attic renovation take?
OakWood can help. To answer these and many other questions we offer and recommend starting with our free QuickQuote™.
QuickQuote™ is the easiest way to jumpstart your renovation
QuickQuote™ is a FREE service available exclusively from OakWood. It’s not the only way to get started with OakWood – but it’s perfect if you:
- Are just thinking about or getting started with your renovation plans
- Don’t have a budget for your renovation
- Want to find out how much your renovation will cost
- Want to discuss your renovation options with an OakWood certified Design professional
Here’s What you get with your FREE QuickQuote™
Valuable advice on your renovation plans from an OakWood expert
A realistic budget range for a complete renovation based on your needs
Access to inspiring pictures and free project ideas to show you the possibilities
Our free QuickQuote™ is hands down the easiest way to jumpstart your renovation!
- It’s accurate to within 2% to 4% of OakWood’s fixed-price FullQuote that you’ll get when all material and finish decisions are finalized.
- Available as an in-home or an in-store or consultation at one of OakWood’s Renovation Design Centres, located in three Randall’s stores across the City of Ottawa.
Headquarters • 865 Taylor Creek Drive Ottawa, Ontario K4A 0Z9
Glebe • 555 Bank Street
Orleans • 2003 St. Joseph Blvd
Bells Corners • 120 Robertson Rd
- Get the best design options and home renovation ideas.
- See inspiring samples of Ottawa house remodelling projects completed by OakWood.
- Find out how OakWood will work with you to design, plan, and build your dream renovation.
- Understand why we will guarantee you a beautifully designed, high quality home renovation that will be completed right and on-budget as quoted
Please note conditions apply:
OakWood’s free QuickQuote is offered to qualified individuals. To qualify you must be planning on building a renovation project within a year and want expert help to develop a realistic budget. Ask our OakWood Renovation Expert if you qualify for QuickQuote.