How We Can Give You a ‘High Performance’ basement Solution Like No Other?
Our basement solutions can include:
- High R-value insulation to keep the heat (or cold) in
- Energy efficient LED lighting solutions
- High efficiency Energy Star washer and drier
- HVAC systems or dehumidifier to control humidity
- Mold and moisture resistant materials
- And many others
These are just some of the ways we can help you save money while doing the right thing for your lifestyle, home resell value, and the planet. You can see many of these innovative products in fully functioning displays at the OakWood Design Centre
We also work closely with The Holmes Group to ensure all products are thoroughly tested and guaranteed to deliver the value promised by Manufacturers.
More on the OakWood High Performance Home
Top Basement Questions We Get Asked
Most of our clients ask us variations on these questions. An OakWood Project Consultant will be happy to elaborate and give you more detailed answers in relation to your basement project.
How long will my basement take?
How much will my new basement cost?
Do I need an egress window in a basement bedroom?
How much will a basement renovation add to the resale value of my home?
Do you have in-house designers?
Will you work with an architect or designer of my choice?
- Quickly understand your vision, the flow of spaces, and design
- Provide constant, updated pricing throughout the process to keep your project on-budget
- Anticipate potential construction or engineering challenges and offer practical, experience based solutions
- Convert your design into a detailed build-ready document
Where do you get your cabinetry from?
What suppliers do you use?
How will OakWood work me?
What is unique about OakWood’s approach?
OakWood is also the only contractor in the City that has invested in a state of the art, LEED Platinum Design Centre. This Centre supports a unique Design and Build approach like no other in the City. First, it features over 7,500 items and one-of-a kind displays to pique your curiosity. However, you are in no way limited to the products you see or the 150,000 products available from our database – or our preferred, pre-screened quality Partners. You have complete freedom to choose your materials from any manufacturer in the World.
More than anything, our Design Centre is a showcase for OakWood’s commitment to the most the advanced, state of the art solutions available for any residential or commercial project. We call this the OakWood High Performance Approach and this enables you to choose, through the Design Centre, advanced solutions in four fast changing areas: energy efficiency, Smart Home technology, healthy living, and eco-friendly products and practices. Solutions in each of these areas have been vetted by two names you can trust – OakWood and The Holmes Group – giving you complete assurance that the benefits promised by manufacturers will be realized by you when they are included in a distinctive design and build bathroom solution from OakWood.
Another unique aspect to OakWood’s approach is our commitment to fair pricing for quality work – and provision of a fixed price contract. What we quote is exactly what you will pay, to the penny, unless you authorize changes in writing. With OakWood, you will know exactly what your bathroom project will cost before lift a hammer. Few if any other renovators in the City can make that claim – and that is why the average renovation goes 27% over budget. That will never happen with OakWood – we guarantee it!
The OakWood Promise
High-quality and on-budget – you will never pay a penny more than we quote
Whether you are considering a simple upgrade or complete Design & Build makeover, you want your renovation done right.
We take that responsibility very seriously. We guarantee the OakWood Team will not let you down.
What you get with every OakWood service
- Fair price for quality work
- Material selection through the OakWood Design Centre
- Photo realistic 3D rendering of your final design
- Tear down and removal
- Comprehensive Build Plan
- City permits and inspections
- Eco-wise construction methods with reusable materials being donated to Habitat for Humanity
- Meticulous planning and project management using state-of-the art tools
- Fast and accurate estimates
- All workmanship by OakWood approved trade professionals
- Broom clean up at the end of every day with “no go” zones where Trades workers cannot go
- Timelines and schedules
- Job site fencing if needed
- Dust protection
- Weekly onsite project meetings
- Your project completed on-budget with no surprise “extra” costs
- True passion and the experience you need to make your dream renovation a reality today
- Courteous, professional workers who will be respectful of your home and on-time
- Appropriate insurance to protect your home
- Access to a password protected Client Portal to get real-time updates on your project
- 24-hour emergency hotline service
- Comprehensive 1-year warranty on all products and services with optional 2, 5, and 10 year plans
- An OakWood-Randall’s VIP Discount Card entitling you to exclusive savings at Randall’s stores
- Final walk around and inspection to ensure your complete satisfaction
OakWood has completed over 8,100 successful projects with an average approval rating of 98.9%
Let’s Talk About Your Project
Book a complimentary no obligation consultation
Everything about our Design & Build service is customized to your specific needs. Let’s get started with a call. Or schedule a complimentary, no obligation consultation with one of our expert Project Consultants now.