From the Ground Up
Get over half-a-century of building experience for your custom home
What We Mean by High Performance
Today, we’re seeing innovations in four major areas that are fundamentally changing the way any custom home must be designed and built. OakWood is at the forefront of these innovations. Working with The Holmes Group as Mike’s exclusive Ottawa Partner, we continuously research, test, and validate innovations to ensure they deliver the value promised by manufacturers. The innovations we include in a customized design and build solution for your project depend entirely on your goals and priorities:
Incorporating products, technologies, and materials from any or all of these fast changing areas is what we mean by a “high performance custom home”. Many of these products and advanced technologies are complex and require highly specialized technical expertise to ensure they are correctly installed in accordance with manufacturer warranty requirements.
Let’s talk about your custom home project and priorities
To help you plan your custom home project and know what to expect, OakWood offers a complimentary FIRST STEPS consultation.
Here’s what you get:
- What should you to expect from a home builder?
- How long will it take to build your home?
- What are the major steps?
- What permits do you need?
- What are the biggest issues?
- How much will it cost?
- Can you work with an Architect or Designer?
- And many others like these
Learn about the OakWood High Performance Design & Build approach
- See how we can incorporate the most innovative OakWood-Holmes approved solutions into your project
Take a guided tour of the award winning OakWood Design Centre
- See how this unique LEED Platinum facility will dramatically simplify and accelerate your project
BOOK A FREE FIRST-STEPS CONSULTATION NOW
or Fill out the form
An OakWood Design & Build consultant will contact you within 2-working days to discuss your project and schedule.
OakWood has completed over 8,100 successful projects with an average approval rating of 98.9%
What it comes down to is trust. I trust OakWood because they deliver. They get it right.
– Mike Holmes