Renovation FinancingGet the best rate in the City to finance your dream renovation today.
Get financing for your dream renovation
With OakWood as your renovator of choice, there’s no reason to put off your dream renovation. As Ottawa’s largest and most established renovator, OakWood enjoys special status, for your renovation financing, with some of the City’s leading financial institutions including:
Scotiabank – OakWood enjoys a preferred relationship and you are assured highly personal service for your renovation financing.
Ottawa-Carleton Mortgage Inc. – will work with you to get the best rate possible for your renovation financing.
As an OakWood client you will receive exclusive benefits:
- Fast approval if you qualify, usually within 24 hours
- Get special rates as well as other free services – for example, on a complete refinance you won’t have to pay for the appraiser
We do not charge or profit! OakWood makes no money on financing: we simply help you get the financing you need so that you can proceed with your dream renovation today. We are happy to help save you money by getting the lowest rates possible.
Why banks recommend OakWood
Something to keep in mind is this: the value of your home is temporarily depreciated during the teardown for a major renovation. Both you and the bank are placing an enormous amount of trust in the Renovator to ensure the renovation is completed to a high quality standard – and that your home value will be restored or dramatically increased from your renovation. Unfortunately over 50% of all renovation and construction projects experience problems: The contractor gets into a dispute with the homeowner resulting in:
- Liens on the project
- A renovation that doesn’t get completed
That’s why banks and brokers recommend OakWood. We have a reputation for quality and getting the job done right and on-budget.
They know your project will be completed and the renovation will add to your property value. In fact, when comparing proposals to other renovators some banks have actually declined financing because it wasn’t an OakWood Design + Build!
Let’s get started with QuickQuote™
QuickQuote™ is a FREE service available exclusively from OakWood. It’s not the only way to get started with OakWood – but it’s perfect if you:
- Are just thinking about or getting started with your renovation plans
- Don’t have a budget for your renovation
- Want to find out how much your renovation will cost
- Want to discuss your renovation options with an OakWood certified Design professional
Here’s What you get with your FREE QuickQuote™
Expert advice on your renovation plans from an OakWood certified Design professional
A realistic budget range for a complete renovation based on your needs
Access to inspiring pictures and free project ideas to show you the possibilities
Our free QuickQuote™ is hands down the easiest way to jumpstart your renovation!
- It’s accurate to within 2% to 4% of OakWood’s fixed-price FullQuote that you’ll get when all material and finish decisions are finalized.
- Available as an in-home or an in-store or consultation at one of OakWood’s new Renovation Design Centres, located in four Randall’s stores across the City of Ottawa: OakWood now delivers its 3D Concept Design service from the convenience of four Randall’s stores across Ottawa:
Headquarters • 865 Taylor Creek Drive Ottawa, Ontario K4A 0Z9
Glebe • 555 Bank Street
Orleans • 2003 St. Joseph Blvd
Bells Corners • 120 Robertson Rd
- Get the best design options and home renovation ideas.
- See inspiring samples of Ottawa house remodelling projects completed by OakWood.
- Find out how OakWood will work with you to design, plan, and build your dream renovation.
- Understand why we will guarantee you a beautifully designed, high quality home renovation that will be completed right and on-budget as quoted
Please note conditions apply:
OakWood’s free QuickQuote is offered to qualified individuals. To qualify you must be planning on building a renovation project within a year and want expert help to develop a realistic budget. Ask our OakWood Renovation Expert if you qualify for QuickQuote.