Kitchen & Custom Cabinetry Solutions
How We Can Give You a ‘High Performance’ Kitchen Solution Like No Other?
Top Kitchen Questions We Get Asked
Most of our clients ask us variations on these questions. An OakWood Project Consultant will be happy to elaborate and give you more detailed answers in relation to your kitchen project.
How long will my kitchen take?
How much will my new kitchen cost?
How much will a kitchen renovation add to the resale value of my home?
Do you have in-house designers?
Will you work with an architect or designer of my choice?
- Quickly understand your vision, the flow of spaces, and design
- Provide constant, updated pricing throughout the process to keep your project on-budget
- Anticipate potential construction or engineering challenges and offer practical, experience based solutions
- Convert your design into a detailed build-ready document
Where do you get your cabinetry from?
What suppliers do you use?
How will OakWood work me?
What is unique about OakWood’s approach?
The OakWood Promise
High-quality and on-budget – you will never pay a penny more than we quote
Whether you are considering a simple upgrade or complete Design & Build makeover, you want your renovation done right.
We take that responsibility very seriously. We guarantee the OakWood Team will not let you down.
What you get with every OakWood service
- Fair price for quality work
- Material selection through the OakWood Design Centre
- Photo realistic 3D rendering of your final design
- Tear down and removal
- Comprehensive Build Plan
- City permits and inspections
- Eco-wise construction methods with reusable materials being donated to Habitat for Humanity
- Meticulous planning and project management using state-of-the art tools
- Fast and accurate estimates
- All workmanship by OakWood approved trade professionals
- Broom clean up at the end of every day with “no go” zones where Trades workers cannot go
- Timelines and schedules
- Job site fencing if needed
- Dust protection
- Weekly onsite project meetings
- Your project completed on-budget with no surprise “extra” costs
- True passion and the experience you need to make your dream renovation a reality today
- Courteous, professional workers who will be respectful of your home and on-time
- Appropriate insurance to protect your home
- Access to a password protected Client Portal to get real-time updates on your project
- 24-hour emergency hotline service
- Comprehensive 1-year warranty on all products and services with optional 2, 5, and 10 year plans
- An OakWood-Randall’s VIP Discount Card entitling you to exclusive savings at Randall’s stores
- Final walk around and inspection to ensure your complete satisfaction
OakWood has completed over 8,100 successful projects with an average approval rating of 98.9%
Let’s Talk About Your Project
Book a complimentary no obligation consultation
Everything about our Design & Build service is customized to your specific needs. Let’s get started with a call. Or schedule a complimentary, no obligation consultation with one of our expert Project Consultants now.