OakWood Honoured to be Finalists in Prestigious Local and Provincial Awards
Chosen in several categories including the coveted Renovator of the Year award
OakWood joins a short list of distinguished local and provincial builders who made the finalist list for the industry’s most prestigious awards from the Ontario Home Builders’ Association (OHBA) and the Greater Ottawa Home Builders’ Association (GOHBA).
Distinction Award Finalist
The OHBA Awards of Distinction celebrate innovation and excellence in homebuilding, professional renovation, and sales and marketing. Winners will be announced September 24th at the OHBA Annual Conference at The Blue Mountain Village and Conference Centre in Collingwood. OHBA President, Rick Martins commented: “The quality of entries this year was stellar, and I congratulate all of the 2019 AoD finalists.”
OakWood is a finalist for two OHBA Distinction awards
- Rich Textures, Home Renovation (Actual Retail Value up to $250,000)
- Piece of Art, Kitchen Renovation
- Ontario Renovator of the Year
OakWood is a finalist for five GOHBA Annual Housing Design Awards
- Rich Textures, Renovation ($100,001 – $200,000)
- Piece of Art, Renovation ($200,001 – $350,000)
- All in the Finishes, Custom Bathroom (100 sq. ft. or less)
- Every Angle, Custom Kitchen (176 – 250 sq. ft.)
- Special Achievement Award: Renovator of the Year
Winners will be announced at the Gala taking place at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa on Saturday, October 19th.
OakWood is proud to be an active member of both the OHBA and GOHBA. Both associations provide a strong and positive vision for the housing industry and are committed to supporting the professionalism of its members.
Patricia Liptak-Satov, VP Operations, OakWood Design & Build. Patricia is dedicated to refining OakWood’s approach and processes while introducing new technologies and business efficiencies to ensure a responsive, customer focused company.