Beautifully designed and custom built by OakWood
Ottawa’s most established Design + Build renovatorOakWood brings over half-a-century of renovation expertise to your sunroom or solarium project. The reason that’s so important is that it means we know how to design, plan, and build a sunroom or solarium that will be a seamless extension of your existing home. We don’t have “sunroom kits” that have already been designed. The sunroom or solarium or conservatory that you get from OakWood will be designed and tailor made for your home. That means you will get a unique solution. It will look beautiful. And it will add value as well as years of enjoyment.
Get answers to your questionsA new sunroom, solarium, four seasons room or conservatory can make all the difference in the level of enjoyment you get out of your home. Whether you are looking for a seasonal sunroom or a 4 season sunroom extension or you simply want to start with a sunroom design, chances are you have questions! Like these:
- What structural issues need to be considered?
- What kind of building permits do I need?
- What are my best material options?
- What are my design options?
- What could my new sunroom or solarium look like?
- What kind of experience and qualifications should my contractor have?
- How will a large project like this be managed?
- How long will my sunroom project take?
- How much will my new sunroom cost?
You probably have lots of other questions. But these are probably some the big ones that you need clear answers to before making a decision to go ahead confidently with your project and choose a renovator or contractor. That’s why OakWood recommends starting with its free QuickQuote™. You’ll get answers to all of those questions and a lot more.
QuickQuote™ is the easiest way to jumpstart your renovationQuickQuote™ is a FREE service available exclusively from OakWood. It’s not the only way to get started with OakWood – but it’s perfect if you:
- Are just thinking about or getting started with your renovation plans
- Don’t have a budget for your renovation
- Want to find out how much your renovation will cost
- Want to discuss your renovation options with an OakWood certified Design professional
Here’s What you get with your FREE QuickQuote™
- It’s accurate to within 2% to 4% of OakWood’s fixed-price FullQuote that you’ll get when all material and finish decisions are finalized.
- Available as an in-home or an in-store or consultation at one of OakWood’s new Renovation Design Centres, located in four Randall’s stores across the City of Ottawa: OakWood now delivers its 3D Concept Design service from the convenience of four Randall’s stores across Ottawa:
- Headquarters • 865 Taylor Creek Drive Ottawa, Ontario K1C 1T1
- Glebe • 555 Bank Street
- Orleans • 2003 St. Joseph Blvd
- Bells Corners • 120 Robertson Rd
Sunrooms take special design and material considerationsOttawa summers are blisteringly hot. Our winters rival the freezing temperatures found in Siberia! It’s an extreme and punishing climate. That’s why building four season sunrooms – or a more glass-intensive conservatory – takes special planning, energy efficient material considerations, and a professional design if you want to add optimum value to your home and maximum enjoyment pleasure (without sending your heating and cooling costs through the window!).
Building sunrooms – an OakWood specialtyWe can design and build a beautiful custom sunroom, solarium or conservatory that adds light, elegance and year-round living space to your Ottawa home. It all starts with what you want to use the sunroom for:
- Wood sunrooms, vinyl sunrooms, glass solariums, sunroom extensions – what you imagine we can design, plan and build!
Trust over half-a-century of experienceOakWood is a local, fourth-generation, family run Canadian business that brings over 59 years of experience to your sunroom or solarium:
- We’ve designed, planned, and built over 5,500 Ottawa home renovations and now complete hundreds of successful Ottawa renovation projects each year: more than any other local renovation company.
- You get a convenient one-stop, full-service, highly experienced and trustworthy Design + Build service for your entire home addition
- We use certified in-house designers, planners, and the City’s best and professionally licensed trade partners to guarantee you the highest home renovation standards and quality. All OakWood workers are clean and respectful to your home.
- Industry leading warranty – we stand unconditionally behind our products and services and offer an industry leading 5-year warranty for your renovation and an optional 10-year warranty
- Eco-wise Renovator – we only use environmentally friendly construction methods to build your addition and recycle all materials – nothing goes to the landfill.
- Make it Happen Financing – with guaranteed lowest rates, no need to delay your dream addition.
Above all, we guarantee:
- You will get a beautifully designed sunroom or solarium that is completed on-budget and done right to craftsman standards.
- You will be treated ethically and with honesty from start to final inspection – and enjoy the most worry-free renovation possible.
- You will never get surprises or pay for “extras” that you do not authorize in writing.
That probably sounds good and very familiar – because many renovators make the same claims but can they really deliver? Do they have the qualifications, experience and processes to back up their promises to you? Ask for proof and choose wisely. Here is why you can trust OakWood to give you the best value for your money and deliver exactly what we promise.
Award-winning with an A+ RatingOver many years OakWood has proven itself to be a name you can trust to Design + Build your home renovation right:
- We are the only Ottawa renovation company to win the Consumer Choice Awards for Best Renovator and Best Home Designer – eight years in a row introduced in 2008
- Received the coveted 2011 and 2014 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Trust in the Home Improvement Category
- OakWood enjoy’s a position on the Honours Role with the Ottawa Better Business Bureau and has not received a single customer or trades complaint since starting our family run business over 59 years ago.
Planning and project management is a strengthWhen we say your home sunroom will be done right and on-budget, we mean it. OakWood uses state-of-the-art planning and project management tools including tablet PCs, iPads, and construction specific customer relationship management tools. Your sunroom addition will be driven by our custom OakWood BuildPlan™. This comprehensive roadmap documents every decision and detail for your home improvement.
Unique Client Portal – see the status of your project anytime!
Once your home renovation gets started, OakWood gives you secure access to our Client Portal. Powered by unique proprietary software, our state-of-the-art portal gives you real-time access to every detail of your project from any laptop or any mobile device. You’ll have fingertip access to:
- ● Permit plans
- ● Contract documents
- ● Engineering and inspection documents
- ● Invoices, Change Orders and Credits
- ● Client Statement of Accounts showing where every dollar is spent
- ● Before, during and after pictures and videos
- ● Project Notes
- ● All Material Selections
- ● Tasks board to leave reminders
- ● Meeting Calendar
- ● Document library for Owners Manuals
- ● Project Schedule with Gantt Chart
- ● Live Punch List showing outstanding items and progress of approved items
and much more…
What you can expect with OakWoodNo matter what size of structure, you can count on OakWood to plan and complete all tasks required to ensure the success of your new sunroom or solarium.
- Ingress and egress planning – to ensure you can easily and safely access your newly renovated attic.
- Framing, dormers, floor joists and ceiling rafters to ensure a structurally sound attic renovation.
- Upgrading out dated electrical wiring to accommodate new power loads in your renovated attic
- All types of lighting solutions to ensure a bright, cozy and welcoming attic living space.
- Complete plumbing services – if required – for your attic conversion.
- Flooring from hardwood to carpet solutions for your attic living space.
- Millwork and detailed trim done to old fashioned craftsman standards so that your attic renovation will do something that is rare today; it will stand the test of time.
- Painting including expert design assistance on colour selections to create whatever ambiance you want in your new attic living space.
- Final clean-up and inspection to ensure 100% satisfaction with your attic renovation.
- Industry leading 5-year Renovator warranty: we stand unconditionally behind our kitchen renovation services and products: if you have a problem, just call and we will take care of it immediately.
- Make it Happen Financing – no need to delay your dream attic renovation.
Reduce risks with our 3D Concept Design service:
See your sunroom before we build
Any sunroom, solarium or conservatory is a sizeable project. That’s why OakWood recommends its unique 3D concept design service with 3D drawings – so real you’ll think your sunroom is already built! This service is delivered from our new Renovation Design Centres, conveniently located in four Randall’s stores across Ottawa. Our Renovation Design Centres provide a private, boutique like setting where you can brainstorm with our certified designers and see your sunroom take shape and come to life on our giant 55” screens. Our clients rave about this state-of-the art service:
- You’ll get photo realistic 3D design concepts that show exactly what your new sunroom will look like – before we build.
- See your sunroom from any angle with 360 degree views.
- You can even view your new design in 3D from the convenience of your own home with our home viewer software.
Enjoy the OakWood-Randall’s advantageOakWood has partnered with Randall’s to offer the most experienced in-store renovation and home décor service that is second to none in the City. When you become an OakWood home renovation customer you’ll receive a Randall’s VIP Discount Card that entitles you to exclusive savings available only to OakWood customers:
- 10% OFF all regular and 5% OFF all sale priced merchandise at all Randall’s stores every time you shop
- Use this card to save on any in-store item including high quality C2 paints, window covering solutions, and beautiful handcrafted Mennonite furniture.
The Randall’s VIP Discount card – another reason to make OakWood your renovator of choice!
Let your sunroom renovation begin!We recommend our FREE QuickQuote™ as the easiest way to get started with your renovations. When you book your QuickQuote™, you’ll get…
- Expert renovation advice and ideas from an OakWood certified Design Professional
- Three cost options to establish a realistic budget range for your sunroom or solarium
- Access to inspiring pictures and free project ideas to get your creative juices flowing and to show you how OakWood will work with you
- Get the best design options and sunrom renovation ideas.
- See inspiring samples of Ottawa sunroom and solarium projects completed by OakWood.
- Find out how OakWood will work with you to design, plan, and build your dream renovation.
- Understand why we will guarantee you a beautifully designed, high quality sunroom that will be completed right and on-budget as quoted
Please Note: OakWood’s free QuickQuote is offered to qualified individuals. To qualify you must be planning on building a renovation project within a year and want expert help to develop a realistic budget. Ask our OakWood Renovation Expert if you qualify for QuickQuote.
Let’s Get Started!Book your FREE QuickQuote™ in one of three easy ways: Call 613-236-8001 Email Experts@OakWood.ca Book online below
What customers sayWatch short Videos!
Throughout the renovations, we have been most impressed by the high quality of workmanship and professionalism that OakWood provides.
Rest assured you will be in great company with OakWood.
In my Rolodex, under heading “Contractors”, there is only one listing: OakWood